3.18.2014

Woodwind Instruments

I never really thought of woodwind instruments as something as fun as... let's say... drums. It's a bit on the dull side for me, I'm sorry if I'm going to offend anyone by saying this.

This is probably because of my musical preference, which falls heavy on the noisy side of the music industry. But then again, woodwind instruments would perfectly suit Power Metal songs. Well, aside from my musical preference, I always saw woodwind instruments as something you won't easily customize the sound of.

That's only until I heard about reeds, which apparently changes the way a woodwind instrument sounds once it's installed. Hmmm... by the way, you might want to check out some bassoon reed case at WWBW!

0 comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Xephan and Reema Copyright © 2009

Tweaked by Oh! Maiii