5.31.2009

Nothing says I LOVE YOU like a tribute! LOL.

Category :
Instead of posting a list of our FIVE Favorite MMORPGs, we will be posting one MMO a day, kind of like a tribute.

We will start with our least fave and end with our top choice. We'll be starting on Monday! So it's a five-day tribute to some of the games we've come to love and enjoy throughout the years.

I hope you guys enjoy! - Reema
...... - Xephan (he's too busy writing the first one. HAHA. I am so dead when he sees this. LOL. /gg)

P.S.
/gg - means Good Game. It's often said when a player loses a match or a game.
And forgive me (Reema) I'm hyper! Hyper! Hyper! Hyper!

2 comments :

Metz on 12:55 AM said...

Hi

Dropping by via Entrecard to drop my card and to also wish yah a great week ahead :) xoxo

Xeph and Reem on 1:54 AM said...

Thanks!!! =)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

Xephan and Reema Copyright © 2009

Tweaked by Oh! Maiii